常用的外贸英语口语汇总

2022-08-04 来源:网络 浏览次数:0

"一. 关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语: May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗?......"

一. 关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语:

May I have an idea of your prices?


可以了解一下你们的价格吗?


Can you give me an indication of price?


你能给我一个估价吗?


Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.


请告知你们有关商品的最低价。


If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away


如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。


When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?


李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?


We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.


我们希望你们报离岸价格。


Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.


请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。


Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?


为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?


We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.


我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。


How long does it usually take you to make delivery?


你们通常要多久才能交货?


Could you make prompt delivery?


可以即期交货吗?


Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?


不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?


Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?


能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?


Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?


你能否告知我们最早船期吗?


Do you take special orders?


你们接受特殊订货吗?


Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?


你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?


he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.


他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。


We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.


我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。


Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.


大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。


As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.


一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。


Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.


对地毯的询盘日益增加。


Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.


询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。


Enquiries are dwindling.


询盘正在减少。


Enquiries are dried up.


询盘正在绝迹。


Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.


询盘一般由买方发出。


We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.


很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。


They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.


他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司


Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.


询盘一般由买方发出。


Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.


贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。


We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.


很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。


In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.


在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。


二. 报盘和还盘的外贸英语口语学习:

We have the offer ready for you.


我们已经为你准备好报盘了。


I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.


我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。


Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.


请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。


We are in a position to offer tea from stock.


我们现在可以报茶叶现货。


We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.


下星期就给您正式报盘。


I'm waiting for your offer.


我正等您的报价。


We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.


我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。


We have accepted your firm offer.


我们已收到了你们报的实盘。


We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.


下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。


We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.


我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。


Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.


能向我们报离岸价格吗?


All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.


你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。


Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?


您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?


I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.


请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。


Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.


请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。


Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.


我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。


We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.


我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。


My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.


我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。


We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.


我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。


Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.


再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。


I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.


相信我上周的报价是最好的。


No other buyers have bid higher than this price.


没有别的买主的出价高于此价。


The price you offered is above previous prices.


你方报价高于上次。


It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.


此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。


We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.


来源:外贸原力

为本文评分

评论

澳通用户[field:writer/]
澳通

深圳南山发试剂盒到葡萄牙快递服务

[发表于分钟前]
1 11
澳通用户[field:writer/]
澳通

宁波到香港货运速达-宁波到香港物流运输 道勤物流

[发表于分钟前]
0 00
澳通用户[field:writer/]
澳通

菲律宾专线 菲律宾空运小包专线 东南亚小包专线

[发表于小时前]
1 00

我来写评论

我来写评论
提交评论
关注微信
请进
提交留言